A Sewing Extravaganza!!

I am so excited.  I've been working on making a skirt for a few days now.  For me, I don't always have time to sew until I put Riley down for a nap or for bedtime.  So, little by little is the key for me finishing anything.  Anyways, I absolutely love sewing.  It really is pretty awesome seeing the end result of what project you've been working on.  Just so you know, I don't have any experience sewing.  I am trying to help my niece realize how easy it is but you have to start at the beginning and work through the project little by little.  It always seems like a daunting task to take on a project when you haven't even started doing anything.  So, hopefully, she'll find enough confidence in herself to start a sewing project and complete it.  I'll post pictures of the skirt hopefully by Friday. 

Oh, don't forget.  Go check out the giveaway for the $35 gift certificate to Marie Madeline Studio.  When you comment, let them know that I referred you.  Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital