Thinking about Riley again!!

It seems that all I can think about now is the baby. Sometimes not because I'm so excited but because I'm worried or nervous about finances or about staying at home instead of going back to work. But, I think I'm finally sliding out of that funk. I am really getting excited about the baby coming. I wish he were already here in my arms.


Oh, and I'm getting really excited about the baby because I'm going to cloth diaper Riley! Yes, you heard me right. I think I've decided I'm going to use chinese prefold diapers and diaper covers. I definitely think Thirsties diaper covers are the cutest. I can't wait to see them on Riley.


Here's a picture of the diaper covers. They are so cute!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital