Back Again!



















Here's that picture I promised to post.  This is Riley, our little boy, in late January.  He is so precious!

He is thriving on the Weston A Price raw cow's milk baby formula recipe!  I love being able to feed my baby good nutritional food even though I can't breastfeed him.  

Todd and I are struggling to find a balance between taking care of Riley and working on the farm and working my daily job.  It's hard.  It's hard to be able to find the time we need to work on the farm without worrying about who's watching Riley.  The farm really needs both of us on Saturdays and it needs his full attention Monday through Friday.  We're trying.  But we're always making a compromise when we really need to work our butts off on the farm.

Anyways, guess I'll write more later.

Marnita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital