Food Renegade Contest!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I guess really good contests make me wanna post. Well, actually it's the fact that I get to enter the contest by blogging about the contest. How cool, I know!

So, Food Renegade is having a contest right now where you can win a free hour of nutrition and wellness coaching. It is really cool. I seem to be right where I was when I first learned about Weston A Price and eating nourishing food. I can't seem to tackle it. I keep trying and I keep screwing it up. I want to be strictly WAP but I can't seem to stop eating fast food. We are always in such a hurry. Working, farming, running errands, and also taking care of Riley leaves so little time for actually cooking real nutritious food. We have learned so much over the past 6 months. It's honestly just so amazing how we look at food now. We are slowly adding in nourishing traditions to our everyday lives. But it takes time to actually implement these things. So, go check out the post over at the Food Renegade website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital