Babies R Us Deals

Okay, so I went to Babies R Us on Friday with my husband and my sister.  We had printed out a total of I think 11 Earth's Best diaper coupons.  We bought 11 packs of Earth's Best diapers in size 5 and size 6.  We got up so early thinking we needed to get to the store early Friday morning in case there was a rush on them.  I don't know, but I think we were the only ones rushing them.  I mean, they don't stock that many anyways.  So, you really needed to get there early is what we were thinking.

Absolutely amazing deal.
Make a note there is a limit of 3 per transaction.  So you need to do multiple transactions.

We bought:
11 packs of diapers @ $5.00 on sale
 used (11) $1.50 off coupons on the Earth's Best website
 used (1) $2.00 off store coupon (takes $2 off for each pack of diapers you buy)
Makes them $1.50 each. 

Total spent:  \$16.40 for ELEVEN PACKS OF DIAPERS!!!!!

Also, on a side note, my sister had some Method coupons and we didn't realize but Babies R Us carries Method brand products.  She was able to get 6 items for anywhere between $.49 to $1.00 each.  I guess I'll be making a mental note of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital