Consignment Shopping

I went to a couple of consignment sales over the last couple of weeks. I love going to consignment sales. They are so much fun. You never know what you'll find. We mostly bought adorably cute name brand clothes for Riley. I bought a sling for me to carry Riley in. Also, we got a couple of New Balance shoes for Riley. But mostly, we bought clothes. Between my mom and myself, we probably spent about $200 at two different consignment sales. Oh, and my mom bought us a crib bedding set also in that amount. We really got a lot out of those two sales. I can't wait till the next consignment sale comes up at the end of February. Actually, I can't wait to get to be with my baby in about a month. I am so looking forward to dressing him up in all the little outfits. I know I can't fully grasp how our lives are about to change. It's so amazing when you think about it. But, still, we just don't fully understand it yet. This little life will depend soley on us for it's survival. That so scares the daylights out of me and also makes me so humbled that God would allow us to raise this child for Him.

Todd was telling me that his stomach was tore up because of nerves. I asked him why. He told me it was because I am getting close to the labor and delivery part of this pregnancy. It's so funny because sometimes I think he's thinking about that part way more than I am. Not that I'm not. But, it's funny because I'm the one that's going to be having the baby but I also know that he doesn't want to see me go through all the pain. He is so sweet and caring. Anyways, until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital