Coupons and Gap 20% off deal!

Okay, I've been on a coupon addiction for the last month or so.  I've found some amazing blogs that post some amazing deals and they also post the links where you can get printable coupons to go with these deals.  Anyways, I'll list some of them below.  I'm warning you though, it is addictive!!

http://www.southernsavers.com/

http://www.couponingtodisney.com/

http://www.sheisthrifty.com/


Also, I've got some deals of my own that I've found.

Gap is having an exclusively online sale for today only.  Save an extra 20% off almost all sale items.  There are some exclusions.  Enter D6D1CQ7Z2926 code at checkout.  Check to see if it applies to everything you have in your shopping cart.  I know that I was shopping this morning and it wasn't taking the extra 20% off of some of the shirts that I had placed in my cart.  If you want to get this deal, you may want to hurry on over there.  Things are going fast.
*Offer valid for one day only, December 21, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on Gap Sale merchandise purchased online only. Not valid at Gap stores, Gap Outlet, or Gap Generation Stores. Not valid on Gap (PRODUCT) RED™, Junk Food™, Converse®, Robeez®, Havaianas®, CharmIt!®, Medela®, Stella McCartney for GapKids/babyGap, or babyGap home merchandise (Nursery & Gear: bedding, blankets, strollers, car seats, high chairs, diaper bags, toys, books, nursery décor, dishware, bath accessories, nursing accessories, bibs, and skincare). Discount applies to Sale merchandise only, not value of GiftCards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Online code is limited to one time use only. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer is not transferable. Gap Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital